… it’s been a while since we last wrote…hopefully we’ll manage to post on a more regular basis in the next weeks.
It has also been more than a month since we’ve released the new version of Rabbit – our plug-in for Grasshopper.
During this short period, Rabbit has been downloaded more than 1000 times. Here is a list of sites and academic groups that Rabbit was featured on:
Designers and Architects
- Rodrigo Medina – Rabbit featured in a series of posts:
- Andrea Graziano
- FancyWires.com – the latest from GH world
- Tectonicas Digitales – Rabbit 0.1 Review
- TechnOccult.net – post featuring Rabbit
- www.nzarchitecture.com – Rabbit among other plugins
- futureofdesign.nl/ – featured in a post
- www.materia.com.mx – featured link
- heumanndesigntech.wordpress.com – featured link
- Rabbit 0.2 to be featured on the ‘Algorithmic Architecture’ course organized by the “Informatik in der Architektur” at the university of Weimar
- DesignByMany – Rabbit as part of the GH resources
- Aggregated Assemblies -course at the New Jersey School of Architecture (NJIT) featured link
- Rabbit featured in a project at the Department of Architectural Design at The Polytechnic University of Madrid
- The Discontinuum – by Steven Garcia at GSAPP, Columbia University New York City
- Rabbit featured in a blog post at the Architectural Association Diploma 16, part of the Architectural Association
- Maestronic at the School of architecture Ajou university. Suwon, Korea – featured link
- Course of the School of Architecture at the Catholic University of Chile directed by Rodrigo Culagovski R. & Juan Pablo Ugarte – featured link
- Rabbit featured at CODA – a brand new research group supported by the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC)
Communities and Forums
Our thanks go to Ryan Gilmore for his donation.
You can donate to Rabbit development here. It will be appreciated.
Drop us a line if we missed your link.
Best and CU soon