Rabbit comes with a set of 13 components allowing you to model cellular automata and L-systems directly inside Rhino and Grasshopper 3D.
It provides an easy way to explore natural phenomena such as pattern formation, self-organization and emergence.Get Started
L-systems have been extensively used to model natural phenomena and plant growth. They find application in generative urban models, in generative art and music.
RABBIT can create 2-D and 3-D L-systems using the special Turtle & L-System components.Learn More
What’s new in Rabbit 0.3.2?
- Compatibility with Grasshopper 0.9.XXXX
- New icon set
- Cellular Automata: Support for 1D Cellular Automata
- Cellular Automata: Support for Excitable Media Cellular Automata
- L-Systems: Support for length scale
- L-Systems: Support for angle scale
- L-Systems: Support for Thickness of the skeleton
- L-Systems: Support for custom tube profiles
- L-Systems: Support for inserting geometry along the way of the turtle
Get the latest articles, tutorials, and free resources from Morphocode