In order to install Rabbit into Grasshopper:
- Download the latest version of RABBIT HERE.
- Open Grasshopper. You’ll need a Grasshopper version, newer than 0.8.0065
- In Grasshopper, Go to ‘File’ > ‘Special Folders’ > ‘Components Folder’. The components folder should pop-up.
- Place the ‘Rabbit.gha’ file that you downloaded into that folder
- Restart Rhino. Start Grasshopper.
- You should see the Rabbit toolbar in the tabs
Start using Rabbit
Use the navigation bellow, to continue with the course.