Now compatible with Grasshopper 0.8.XXX.
Pattern formation, emergence, self-organization, l-systems, cellular automata.
What is Rabbit?
RABBIT is a plug-in for McNeel’s Grasshopper that uses biological processes as a form-finding and analysis tool.
RABBIT is developed and distributed by MORPHOCODE.
What’s new in Rabbit 0.3?
- Compatibility with Grasshopper 0.8.XXXX
- New icon set
- Cellular Automata: Support for 1D Cellular Automata
- Cellular Automata: Support for Excitable Media Cellular Automata
- L-Systems: Support for length scale
- L-Systems: Support for angle scale
- L-Systems: Support for Thickness of the skeleton
- L-Systems: Support for custom tube profiles
- L-Systems: Support for inserting geometry along the way of the turtle